The Java EE Software Engineer will be responsible for the design and implementation of a variety of software solutions in addition to modifying and maintaining existing software.
Essential Job Functions:
– Ensure adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management.
– Strong proficiency in the Java platform, hands on with the Java EE stack or similar alternatives provided by industry standard frameworks.
– Familiarity with web concepts, concurrent programming in web/desktop/mobile applications with expertise in at least anyone of these.
– Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
– Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals.
– Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
– Engineer software through its complete life-cycle
Technical Profile Requirements
– Good hands-on experience in related Java Technologies (J2EE, spring, Hibernate, Servlet, struts, Web Services; REST and SOAP)
– Spring boot, Spring Rest API, Groovy & Grails,
– Familiar working with embedded systems.
– Database Skills (MySql, SQL Server, Postgres, Oracle)
– Sound knowledge of Query optimization, views, Data management.
– Knowledge of project management/build tools is mandatory (Maven, Gradle, Ant etc.)
– Experience in continuous integration technologies is a plus (CircleCI, Jenkins etc)
– Exposure to JUnit, Subversion, GIT
– Sound knowledge of Amazon Web Services preferably S3, Lambda, EC2
- Experience Level Experienced
- No. Of Positions 2
- Experience in Years 3
Evamp & Saanga is a leading developer of Web, Mobile, and Telecom related applications and solutions in the Middle East and Pakistan, are looking for Sr. Java Developer for their Islamabad office.
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- No. Of Positions 1
- Experience in Years 2+