We are looking for a competent and reliable resource, a go-to-person for all ROR related project management and troubleshooting.
- You must possess in-depth knowledge of Ruby on Rails with 3+ years of experience.
- You are well versed with the Ruby on Rails framework.
- Familiarity with the web services is highly desirable.
- You need to have worked in a test-driven environment with exposure in Behavior Driven Development using RSpec, Cucumber, and Caybara (desirable).
- Your programming must have a solid foundation with outstanding conceptual base of Object Oriented Programming & Practices.
- You must have expertise and knowledge of Linux, Unix, Apache, and MySQL.
- A dynamic leader who leads by example.
- Exposure working with clients and delivering their requirements on time.
- A deadline oriented and highly focused resource.
- You must have leadership capabilities to inspire others and influence to take work from your team.
- Capable of working under pressure and simultaneously delivering work on different projects.
- Must be able to proficiently communicate in English (oral and written).
- A very important part of the job is client-relationship management. You must keep the customers happy by understanding their Ruby on Rails project implementation requirements and fully delivering them as per their specific needs.
We offer a flexible working environment, with a market competitive salary. If you think you are the best candidate for this job, we look forward hearing from you. Or, share this job description with a friend who you think can fill this position.
- Experience Level experienced-professional